.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Those Boys...

My little guy is 4 now. While he still feels like a baby to me, he will be headed to the elementary school next year for Pre-K! Morgan brings adventure, sweet smiles and awesome snuggles to my day. He has opened my eyes to the world of BOYS...

Here is precious Colby, kicking around Grant Park, while mom, auntie and I are trying anything and everything to keep his attention and grab some of those precious smiles!! I think this is fitting-
Photobucket

And now a peek of some "big boy" brothers I had the pleasure of hanging with. I was very excited to have some brothers that I could capture the playfulness of that brotherhood. These 2 were perfect. And although we got our playful shots, we did manage to do some more traditional. But, for now, here is a peek of my fave-
Photobucket

More peeks to come! I am about to work really hard on some galleries and get ready for the loads of company that will heading in starting tomorrow!!

No comments: