.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, May 08, 2010

What a FABULOUS Weekend...

Last night was full of good company and fun and today is filled with cleaning and throwing out so much junk. We have all the windows open and my mothers day wish is fulfilled- for Scott and I to gut this house:) Now, whether it gets finished is up in the air, but so far, so good! I am also going to make time to work really hard on the 3 galleries that are on my to-do list. These, too, may not get totally complete, but I am going to try my darnedest. I also have no shoots until tomorrow evening, so I will have Monday. So, do what I am doing- take the time to enjoy this weekend- I have to admit, I am feeling like a different person! I am sure that I will feel much better next week, for my house will be semi-decluttered!
Now, how about some pics for some very sweet babes??
First off, meet Baxter. Little guy was born early and spent 18 days in the hospital. He loves to hold his breath, but other than that - he is very healthy! Luckily, the hospital trains you in CPR and all sorts of things bf parents can take them home along with monitors for him. I had a blast with these guys!! Enjoy-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Next is my little babydoll, Estella. She graced the top of my blog during the winter- you will prob recognize the hair!
She was a little out of sorts for our shoot, come to find out she was coming down with an ear infection. If I had a dollar for how often that happens... But, she was so precious and we did some adorable shots-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks guys!!
Well, we are off to Home Depot for phase 2 of the MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND! Pine straw and weed killer!!! I am sooo excited!!

No comments: