.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WHOA...

May was the craziest month ever! You people kept me busy! (Thank you!!) I am slowing June down and looking forward to it. Here are 2 overdue peeks:)
First off, I had my session with Jake. We did his sis's pics last year and now it is his turn. Mom is the owner of My Beautiful Sophia- an online clothing boutique. Her link is on the right side of the page under Friends. Check her out! Jake is such a handsome guy- spitting image of his mom and dad. He is doing so well in his karate and enjoys it so much. We decided to do a little "Kung Foo Fighting" for a storyboard of Jake. This is not the final product, but a great way to showcase a few-
Photobucket
And here is GQ Jake-
Photobucket
Hope you guys love them!!
I got to meet some new friends, Franklin and William. Yes, 6 mo old twin boys! They were so adorable and mom and babysitter and I had a ball! We are cracking up so bad over this off the wall pic-
Photobucket
Really??? A peace sign??? The wind blew so hard and he gave us the pose. Too cute! Here a few more of the boys-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am going to post some pics of one of my newborn's coffee table books- I keep forgetting. We did a custom cover with her birth announcement template and it rocked!! I LOVE the custom covers- I am sold. Will post soon...

No comments: