.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Fun Workout...

I worked out with Maddie and her mommy and daddy today! Hehe! These little ones sure give me a run for the money- but when I get images like these, it is worth it. Plus, I get to visit with an old friend from highschool, her sweet husband and her adorable 20 mo old!!! ANd I had a ball- Now, this is how the family shots usually go- RUN!!!!

But, then we get a little fun time with mommy and daddy and we get this-Throw in Annie and we get a bad example of sharing (which was sooo cute, by the way!)

And the sweet darling princess-

No comments: