.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, October 22, 2007

Boys. Boys. Boys...






To the tune of Girls, Girls, Girls. (reminds me of a strip club- but this is a PG Blog!)
Anyways, yes. I have photographed many boys this weekend (and loved it) I started off on Sat morning with another old college friend that I have not seen since. She has 3 young boys- how does she do it? I do not know, but they have a terrific family! Including her (4) nephews she brought along for their photo shoot: 3 + 4 = 7 Crazy, sweet, adorable boys. Luckily, the oldest were twins in highschool. These cousins sure got a sweat out of us grown ups- whew!
Check out a few:
My FAVE!!! I recommend this for any group like this- check out Jackson crying and Baby Cooper just staring at them- yes, Cooper, they are crazy!

No comments: