.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, October 29, 2007

Holiday Schedule and Cards...

Hi all! I am very blessed to have so many wonderful clients this year. It is amazing how booked I am. Thank to all that have spread the word. Word of mouth has been the greatest compliment to me. Well, my weekends are about booked up for holiday and family sessions. I have availability during the week in the mornings and late afternoon. Please contact me ASAP to book your session. I am leaving space for Maternity, Newborn and Baby sessions.

I have just posted a gallery full of Holiday Card Examples. I do every card custom for your family. The template can either be templates for your card, or a stepping stone. If you have booked a regular session (without card design included) the card design fee is $25. From there, the cards may be ordered in packs of 25 in a flat or folded card. A 4x8 is printed just like a photograph. The 4.5x5, 5x7 and 5x5 cards are press printed and are available in a regular finish or a fine art linen! Gorgeous!

Off to a shoot- stay tuned- 3 GIRLS!!!

No comments: