.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Clothing Choices...

Just a quick note on what clothes to wear for a session. Try to stay away from busy patterns, think simple. I love jeans and nice fall fabrics like corduroy and sweater. Layers are always cute. If you think that jackets are not cool for pictures, think again!!! If you have the right jacket, your kid could be stylin'! Also, consider a cute hat. One that is fitted to frame your child's sweet face. I poked around Old Navy's site and pulled a couple things I love for pictures. Like I said bf- simplicity!

Now if you are looking for something on the Boutique side for a girl, try My Beautiful Sophia. They have some really great stuff and fabulous customer service!


No comments: