.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, October 20, 2007

Here We Go...

PictureLily is busy, busy! I spent the morning at our elementary school fall festival and the afternoon with a great family. Here is Alyssa (almost 5) with her parents. We had a great session, where I showed my quirky side and I think Alyssa actually thought I was weird! Oh man! Oh, well! She opened up quickly and gave us some of her true self. I love the shots we got today- almost as much as I love her bright blue eyes (and dimples:)). They would shine through in any light! Had a great time- hope you like them.
I love this sweet one with dad-
Don't they look like models??






No comments: