.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, October 04, 2007

Great Fall Family Shot...


Check out these awesome sisters and brother. I had so much fun with them. I had to do a few silly things to loosen up, but nothing any different than I do with kids! ( Does that tell you anything?? Note to self: Abandon all pride- make people have fun! Ok, it is embarrassing sometimes!) Anyways, another session at my friend's property- always something gorgeous.

PS- PLEASE contact me soon if you are interested in a fall/holiday session. I am hoping to have all wrapped up bf Thanksgiving to ensure smooth holiday preparation. Enjoy!

No comments: