.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wow, I am Tired...

I have had a wonderfuly busy week. And thanks to my mother and sister, a smooth one!! I am working hard on editing and loading galleries. I wanted to let everybody know that I just received my sterling charm bracelet with my babies pictures on it. I will post pics soon, but you can see the vendors sample on my website under jewelry. It is AWESOME!!

Here are some pics of my kids. Lily in a vintage and a snapshot of them outside. Excuse Morgan's PJ's!!! He will stay in them all day when I am working on the computer. Whoops!


No comments: