.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, September 25, 2009

Adorable Kiddos...

I went to a visitation for a friend, who's brother was killed in Iraq. It so crazy when you really think about the fact that there are people over there that you know. It seems so surreal until it hits close to home. My heart goes out to K and her family. What a tragic loss. He was a handsome devil too!! So, here it is Friday. I have a live Barenaked Ladies Cd on. And I am trying to get as much work done as I can bf I grab a blue moon and watch my recorded, Bones! the, I have GOT to get in the garage bc we have a neighborhood yardsale tomorrow!!! Have I done anything? Um- of course not! What I did accomplish this week... took adorable pics of these 2:)
Caleb and Isabelle- 2 yrs and 3 months.
Caleb
Photobucket
PhotobucketIsabel
I had such a nice time! Now, gotta get back to my editing and orders! Have a great weekend

1 comment:

Liberty said...

SHe's beautiful!!! Glad you found your phone! Good luck at the yard sale. :)