.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Oh Yes, There is a Fourth...

This family gets a whole post to themselves - they have 4 little ones!! I have known mom since Lily was a toddler (when she had 1 child!) Her blog was titled: "Carson, Cain and Carly- Will There Be a Fourth..." Oh, yes, there was! And along came little Camlin:) I know quite a few families with 4 children and I feel like I learn alot from them. For example, this shoot- Mom did not stress over the fact that little Cain wanted nothing to do with me or anybody looking at him-
Cain
So, we moved on and let all the kids shine in their own way. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "That's Cain." After hanging with each kid individually, I had the family play a little. I literally jumped up and down with a couple images of Cain SMILING!
Cain
If we had pushed the issue, he prob would have shut down totally. I am so glad we went with the flow and let everyone shine in their own time!! Here is the rest of the crew-
Carson, the rocker-
Photobucket
Carly, the only girl!
Carly
And the newest addition, Camlin-
Camlin
And look- everybody is looking! A little chocolate cookie on the faces, but looking! Scott, might I add, you are looking really cool and intimidating here!!
Serene
Thanks guys!! Had a blast! So nice to meet Mr and Mrs S:)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you Karen. I love them, and can't wait to see the others.

Keisha said...

I don't know this family, but how gorgeous are their kids??? I mean, really? Great pics.