.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beaming With Pride...

My bff, Kelley, in Cookeville, TN sent me this link of her hubby on a local tv show. The own a casual, american bistro called Maddux Station. This place is their blood, sweat and tears! They have grown to be such a big part of their community and it makes me soo proud. The video is long, but the soup looks great (if you want to try at home!)

Here is their website-
http://www.madduxstation.com/
And might I add that the very talented, Sarah Dobbins of Tn did the amazing photos on the site. She really rocks! Here is her site: http://www.sarahdobbins.com/blog/
We have been having such a great weekend! I have gotten a good amt of work done and we have actually had a social life!!! AMAZING! We had dinner at Gabes on Thurs night with some friends and had some old friends over for dinner on Fri night. A miracle that Scott was off on a Fri night! It really sucks that I have had to cancel so many shoots. I am so disappointed:( Although, I am putting a pretty darn big dent in my editing. Maybe I can get ahead bf the Fall season really cranks up!!!
** JUST A REMINDER- THERE ARE MANY GALLERIES OUT PAST THE DEADLINE. PLEASE (PLEASE) GET YOUR ORDERS (AND PAYMENT) IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU SOOO VERY MUCH:) :) **

No comments: