.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Darling Baby Adelyn...

What a little doll that came to me this morning! And a beautiful mommy! I cannot wait to meet big brother, too. 4 mo is always a funny age- you never know how they will act- happy, curious, tired or hungry! Or all of the above...
We lost her a couple of times, but with a feeding and a couple of scenery changes- I am certain mom will love them! Did I say how precious she was????
Adelyn
Adelyn
Adelyn
It was so great to meet you guys!!
NOTE- HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY CLIENTS WE EMAILED REMINDERS TO! WE MET THE DEADLINE AND I AM NOW WEEDING THROUGH ORDERS!! HAVING PANIC ATTACKS THINKING ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS:)

No comments: