.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Rest of the Fab 4...

We had such a neat time at this farm that belongs to the family of their fab babysitter! Such a beautiful place. Here are the rest of the kids' pics-
Oldest, Max, who has a serious side for the camera. You can just see the sweetness oozing from him no matter what face he makes!
Max
Emily, who tends to show her silly side in front of the camera. I had to talk and talk to her to get the sweet side to come out- such a fun girl!
Photobucket
Jack, Wow! What do we all say about Jack? When you know him, he is almost angelic. Hehe- I know there are many of you laughing out there:) But, really, this kid has something about him. The other something is HILARIOUS! He has the best personality and keeps all on their toes:) This might even be a "fake" smile for him. But, I thought it was precious, so I had to post it.
Jack
Next up, darling Baby Finley. One of those babies that you can soak up all day. He is so tiny and sweet. This is the biggest smile he has ever given me from the 5 times I have photographed him, so I am excited!!
Finley
Here is one last one with the horses-
Andrist

1 comment:

Liberty said...

MY Babies!!!! How precious they are!!