.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hayes and Henry...

Posting these 2 boys together, Hayes- one of my old Baby Planners is 2 yrs old! We had a playdate in his backyard along with their new DAWG, Molly...
Hayes
Hayes
We got some great pics! He is super cute, just like his 2 older sisters.
I met a new little friend this morning- 1 yr old, Henry. He stole my heart the moment I saw him! Soo cute! We even shot at a (new!) location where mom and dad got engaged in and had their engagement pics. Isn't that sweet? Such a pretty little place with beautiful light- add Henry- perfect!
Henry
Henry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them! I can't wait to see the rest. I like how you captured his dimple in the black and white.