.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blue Eyed Andrew...

In case you are out of state (or out of the country) and have not heard about our wonderful weather and conditions- let me update you. Hmmm.... when did it start raining? Um, forever ago! I think it was Sunday night that I sent a text to hubby, Scott, and told him that we need to build an ark and get the heck out. We should have! We should have hightailed it to FL or somewhere nice bc this state is a disaster! All of the creeks and rivers have flooded, leaving a mess. Our schools have been closed Mon and Tues and just found out that they will be again tomorrow! I guess I can be thankful that the worst I am dealing with is my kids at home all day and us having to boil our drinking water:) So... I was itching to hold my camera. I emailed Andrew's mom and said, "What about tonight?" It was sunny with barely any clouds. She said YES! We have rescheduled 3 times (pretty sure). Little guy will be 1 in 2 months. So, without further ado, here is 10 mo old, Andrew-
Photobucket.
Andrew
Andrew
We had such a nice, easy shoot. I was revived:) My heart goes out to all that are having a hard time right now. I know that this will be a struggle for most bc insurance does not cover flood damage unless you have flood insurance:(

No comments: