.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Peek...

I have hit a traffic jam of editing and proofing! I had such a busy weekend bf last (bc of reschedules from the flu) I am up to my little, tired eyeballs!! But, have no fear- Morgan will not be here!! Oh yes, he will have preschool tomorrow and daycare on tues. That means un-interupted work- WAHOO!! So, i apoligize for the delay in getting galleries. I am bustin' a move on them. You will find me at my new fave place to hang with DEEElicious coffee in downtown Villa Rica, Berry and Bean. Love bringing my laptop and not having to worry about changing out the laundry. So, after that long explaination- here is a little peek for Navaeh's mommy bc she will get me if she does not see pics soon! This was shot in low light while mommy and baby were playing in the mirror- too cute.

No comments: