.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, March 10, 2008

Gorgeous Family...

I had so much fun with this terrific family! Baby Michael is 6 wks old and he is such a great baby. He was wonderful awake and sweet asleep and blew us away when stuck him in a BOWL (at 6 wks!!) That is usually reserved for under 2 wks when they are floppy and curly:) They all were great models. Here are a few from our session-

I wanted to let everybody know that my March is pretty much booked! I have one or 2 things availible depending. If you have a newborn under 2 wks old and want a session- please contact me asap to see if I am availible. Also, I am running 2 wks on the dot for Galleries. I know you want to see them sooner! But, proofing is time consuming and I want to do it right- in addition to being very busy. To add to that- I have finally put Morgan in daycare! He goes to a Mother's Morning Out right now (and will continue until the summer) 2 days a week for 3 hrs.. I LOVE it! But, it is not enought time for me to work. So, I am putting him in 2 days a week. I cannot believe it! He will love it. :) Happy Springtime!

1 comment:

Kelley and Matt Henson said...

I LOVE the one of him in the bowl! The silver looks awesome on the wood floor - and the cute baby helps too!
Miss you,
Kelley