.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, March 07, 2008

Cute Storyboards...



Just wanted to share some storyboard I did. This will be printed on a 20x20 print with a linen finish, mounted on styrene. How cute!!
This one is for my assistant, Rachel. It will be printed on a 10x20. Rachel has a Black distressed frame from the Saratoga Frame Co that she is putting it in. The frames are handmade, chunky and on the ecclectic side- they are awesome!! The white bordering will not show up on Blog. I need to figure out a way to outline it.

Have a terriffic weekend! I will be headed to the Mart tomorrow and I am VERY excited!!!

No comments: