.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, March 06, 2008

I am WAY Too Excited...

Bc I got an email from BareNaked Ladies (mass, of course) saying that they are releasing a children's album in may! For those of you who do not know them, they did quite a bit on Chicken Little. Including the opening song. I have seen them preform, I think, 5 times or so. They are high energy, HILARIOUS, and super talented. Here is the album cover:
I having trouble with too much TV at our house. The kids ride to Walmart and they want to watch a movie. I have been trying to replace that with music. Hit or miss- depending on their moods:) In stores May 6th

No comments: