.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mass Peeking...

Lots to tell! First of all, thank you to all my wonderful clients for being so patient with me! Things are a little nutty around the Pillow house right now. Scott (hubby) is about to embark on a new adventure! He and a friend are purchasing an established business April 1st. More info after it is all said and done:) Bc of that, I am juggling more than I am used to! Oh, and if anybody has any suggestions on how to get rid of tension headaches- bring it on! I am having a really hard time feeling well bc of them.
UPDATE- Tyler (post below this one) is a big bro!!! His mommy gave birth to a GIRL on saturday! And I get to go see her tomorrow- Yipee! So, you will get to see her within a few days:)
OK- back what you want to see- PICTURES!!! Here is a line up of my sessions this week. There will be no commentary bc the announcer has a few things to finish up bf she is caught up. So, let me say that I had all wonderful sessions this week! If you refer people to me- keep bringing on these amazing families! I have like 10 new friends:) and lots of new beautiful, spirited playmates. Here are your peeks in order shot-

No comments: