.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, March 20, 2008

What a Day...




I traveled to Atlanta to photograph 3 year old, Tyler and mommy (with belly in tow!) Tyler will be a big brother anyday now. Tyler had a blast at the park, running and watching ducks. I will post another tomorrow, but here is one of Tyler being still and watching the ducks- too cute!






Next, I visited with 8 day old Gabrielle. What a sweet baby! Once we got her to sleep, there was not much I could not do with her! I had so much fun with her family. Here is your peek!!

No comments: