.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, March 30, 2008

Meet My Newest Baby Planner...

Tyler! He is so stinkin cute! I had a good time with him and his parents today. It was really cloudy, so we had to pull out some stops to get light. We got some great shots. I am so excited to watch him grow!! I am off to Pawleys Island,SC tomorrow to give the kids a "Spring Break" My parents are in SC, as well as lots of fam. We will be chilling out and getting some work done while Scott stays at home and closes on the business- Wish us luck!!!! I will be online a couple times a day, so feel free to email, but please be patient bc I am not sure who's wifi signal I will be able to steal!! Hopefully, the coffeeshops! Happy Spring:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time last week. The pictures look great...can't wait to see more!

Kristen