.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Carter...

Carter, his sweet mom and I had an adventure on thursday! It was pretty darn chilly (but at least nice out) and Carter was on the sleepy side. We pulled out all the tricks, including letting Carter take a power nap while we drove around and chatted:) What a sweet baby he is! Here he is on his dining room chair that I spotted at his 3 mo session- I knew we needed it for this one. I love it when we can use things that are special. Thanks, guys!

No comments: