.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Little John...

I am about to hit the hay, but not bf showing off this little cutie! I was 45 minutes late to our shoot- thanks to 2 wrecks on I-20. Would have been longer if I have not been learning many backroads between home and Smyrna:) So, needless to say, we had a short window! John did great! We are still going to throw a mini-shoot together to grab a few smiles next time I am in the area, though. I mean- he is the big 1!!!! Look at those blue eyes-

Clapping and standing at the same time- BIG BOY! Gotta work on the eye contact at the same time:) This shot is just really sweet to me-

HELLO! Just had a little realization- I emailed little Andrew's mom her peek, but never shared on blog! Here is sweet, little Andrew- just started sitting!!

Love this one-

Off to bed! Long day today and an even longer one tomorrow! PS- I am running about 2 days behind on galleries right now. Determined to get caught up!! So, if you are waiting on one, please be patient with me! I am literally running back and forth from work to kids, as Scott is working some long hours!! :) :)
OH- AND CHECK OUT LILY PAD PAPER'S NEW UPDATED WEBSITE!! I DID THE PHOTOGRAPHY AND IT TURNED OUT GREAT!! LINK IS ON RIGHT SIDE OF PAGE ALONG WITH OUR OTHER AWESOME FRIENDS!

No comments: