.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, April 19, 2009

Short Winded...

I am worn out! Long weekend, even though I had to cancel 2 shoots bc of the weather. Mid-day was beautiful! A little windy, but nice. Then the rain was on and off. Enough chat- how about some pics? Met with Lily yesterday- a year after out first session together. She was not a big "smiler" as mom warned me. Mom brought bubbles and baby dolls- perfect! How cute did these turn out????

Mom liked the choclate/texture look. I thought this one was appropriate-


Next, I went to hang with one of my best friends and her sis for Logan's 6 mo shots and some family stuff.
Little Logan- sweet baby!


Mom and baby:)

Gin's sister, Katie's family

Beautiful Olivia (whom I used to watch once a week when she was under 1!!)

I got some smiley shots of her, but I feel like this one was simple and jsut sweet.
Off to bed! Gnight!

No comments: