.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Baby's 3rd Birthday...

I decided a small, family party was appropriate this year for Morgan. He was so excited! The kids sat by his presents an hour bf people arrived. The pic of him and Lily was taken right beside his little stash:) All I had were trick candles and he was less than thrilled. 2 went out right away and he freaked! Check out my mini slideshow! I let him decide what he wanted and he decided chocolate cupcakes with sprinkes and soccerball cupcake papers. He was such a big boy!!!

2 comments:

Amanda Chaplin said...

He is such a cutie pie. Happy B'day Morgan.

Emily Cloer said...

He is too cute Karen. That pout of his is sad..poor thing. Glad he finally got to blow them out!!