.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, April 08, 2009

That Tongue...

I have been photographing Ethan since he was about 3 mo old. For as long as I can remember, he always sticks out his tongue. So cute! But, I am now thinking it is just me???? Is he doing it on purpose? Saying, "Nah-nah, you can't catch me!!" I mean, just a thought:) Anyways, I met with 20 month old, Ethan, and his parents today for a shoot bf Ethan's baby bro arrives- any minute now! This little cutie had us running in circles and I like to call these shots for boys (and some girls) at this age "fun pictures." How in the world can you make a child sit in a chair on a piece of paper and say "cheese" and REALLY capture that child? I am so sure there are many cases to prove me wrong- but I like this way! I have to run and pull out all the stops, but in the end, we have classic images of *your child* at this playful age! After yelling his name, running in circles and making all the funny noises we could- I fake sneezed. What do you know- one of his faves! WHEW- so we got quite a bit accomplished by "sneezing." Hope you like that long winded speech- onto little Ethan!

No comments: