.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not Used to This...

I have been shooting so many babies and toddlers, it was strange to have a 6 yr old! Sweet Aly (for some reason, I am having a brain-you-know-what and cannot remember if this is how she spells her name!) came over yesterday, so we can grab some pics of her. Little bro, Brock, keeps stealing the show, since he is right at 6 mo.. But, we finally let Aly have her time to shine!! And boy, did she! It was so funny when she started posing and cocking her head like a model:) This happens alot at this age. It is a bit harder to get the natural side. Aly is one of Lily's Bffs, so it was a bit easier for me to pull it out. Here is the little cutie!

I cannot decide if I like the smiling or not on this one-


Off to get Morgan ready for school. I have a shoot with baby Andrew (6 mo) and then i have got to pack bc I am headed to SC BY MYSELF(!!!) to take pics what seems like all of my family! And I am so excited!!

No comments: