.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter...

I hope you all had a very nice Easter weekend! What a difference in the weather- so nice. Well, my week with 8 shoots (I know, I am crazy!) turned into 5 with this nutty weather. I did have more editing time, so I am at a toss up of which was the better deal:) So, I posted a little peek of darling, Colby. Here is another to make you get baby fever-

I also got to see my sweet, Carter- did I say see? Oh, I mean CHASE! Carter is now the big numero uno and he likes to run. What a doll!


Late, yesterday afternoon, I got to meet 2 yr old, Aubrey. WoW! Little Aubrey blew me away! A good way to describe her session is COLORFUL. Her hair, her cute outfits and mommy's cool choice of props. Ok, now the child's personality- COLORFUL. She cracked me up!!! I kinda made up an impromptu location and it worked perfect. Take a look-


And, I love this little pouty moment-

Thanks, everybody, for such a good week- despite the rain:)

No comments: