.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, May 01, 2009

Lots of Boys...

I am skipping the commentary tonight, but I wanted to say that I had such a good time with all my families this week! Also, a HUGE thank you to all the clients, friends and family that are waiting oh so patiently for galleries!! I hurt my back a couple of days ago and nighttime is the worst! As long as i am up and moving, I am usually fine, but sitting and sleeping- UGH! I am very fortunate bc my shoots I had today have been cancelled due to a few things and I was able to slide my Sat shoot to Sun. So, I am going to take these nasty pills my dr gave me and act silly:) Oh, and rest when I am not working or wrestling the kids!! Ok, so bf I say anything goofy on my blog.... (LOL- me, say something goofy!??) All my little boys and beautiful families-








Such a great couple of shoots!

No comments: