.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Faves From the Weekend...

There were many taken and many favorites:) Lots of good shoots...




//i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/picturelily/B-4779bwcropweb.jpg">







WHEW! yes, I have been busy and this coming week is even busier! I have added a new lens to my bag. Any photography junkies- it is a prime lens. I figured out I do not "zoom" very often, I just move. So, I just got the 1.8 85mm nikon lens and it is ROCKIN' LOVE IT! I have to remember to give myself more distance bc I was only using a 17-55mm 2.8. Very excited! Next to add to the bag is a macro for my tiny newborns:)
***I wanted to let everybody know that I will be taking more time on galleries. Not only do I have a busy shooting schedule to accommodate people in this perfect weather, but my loves, my kids are out of school. I can only ship them off so much and can only confine them to the TV or their rooms so much. I appreciate your understanding.
I am late blogging, so i apologize to all the mommies out there hitting the refresh button:) My sis and her hubby of 3 yrs have decided to add to their family (they live next door) Take a look at this sweet, un-named gal-


She is 8 mo and so sweet. She is a German Shepard of some sort, but small. I think she will fit into the family well! (as long as she does not mess up anymore carpet!) ANY NAME SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED!!
ETA (EDITED TO ADD) THE DOG HAS BEEN NAMED STELLA:)

1 comment:

M.W. said...

Oh my GOD Karen! Aadu looks beautiful...I cant wait to see all of it. You are a genius! It was a great saturday morning :) Thank you! Mu