.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Haley is 1...

I love seeing clients that I have not seen in awhile. I met Haley when she was in mom's tummy over a year ago. I did her newborn pics and announcements. A year later, mom calls asking me to do her 1 yr shots and with a bit of news... baby #3 is in the oven!! They already have 2 BEAUTIFUL girls- cannot wait to see who is next:) Haley was so much fun. She had lots of energy and no fear. Mom warned me she was not a camera girl- I think I beg to differ!!! What an adorable child!! Thanks guys- nice to see you again.


I spent my holiday weekend locked in the house with the kids- my butt plastered to this chair. I edited and revamped a few things. I have an amazingly busy week next week since it has decided to rain like EVERYDAY! SO frustrating!! Looking forward to next week- fun clients and lots O' sunshine! G'night!

No comments: