.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Was Behind...

and now I am trying to get ahead. By 1 day:) Sorry to the moms waiting on their peeks. We had a mild pink eye run through the kids this week. Apparently, pink eye was invented to make wild kids that cannot go to school:) I was having to herd them like sheep. Not hard for me to get behind- add that in the mix...
I want to stay ahead, so I am not going to bore you with any commentary tonight. My background music (that I am listening to) is Morgan crying. Oh yes, he woke up and will not stop crying, even when I comfort him... I have learned in my wise old age- if I cannot comfort them and they will cry anyways, leave them be, unless they really want you. In this case, he is crying less now that I am out of the room. Poor guy, I think he is so tired- he and Lily decided it would be cool to wake and stay up 2 hrs earlier than usual:( Ok, yes, pictures...
Here we go!








Thanks for looking! Oh, and I have had like NO comments lately- are ya'll there?????

3 comments:

Madelon said...

I'm here. I love checking out your site a couple of times a week. One of these days I'll have to get my act together and book you for another session!

Jenny said...

I'm here too! I check every few days... can't wait for our session. I'm looking forward to what you can do with Audrey's eyes and Ava's smile. :) Hope your little ones sleep more for their sake! (and yours too!)

julia hatfield said...

I'm watching all the new (and wonderful) pics you put up too! Can't wait to schedule another session with you!