.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, May 23, 2009

Oldie, but Goodie...

I am starting to get emails in for the REPRINT SPECIAL. I am revisiting old galleries- it was just last year, but seems forever away! Especially this little guy and his sis. Here is Barrett as a newborn with his big sis. I LOVE these pics- thought I would share. I just did Barrett's 1 yr shots. Click here.
Remember, orders MUST be in by JUNE 5TH!!!!


Oh! These pics just reminded me- I have 4 babies due in June and 2 in August. I am currently accepting newborns shoots for July and August, but I am not able to commit to any new 1 yr Baby Plans at this time. You may book your appointments, but they will be treated as first come, first serve. I do this out of respect to my current Baby Planners and my schedule:)

No comments: