.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh Yes, It Changed...

I know how it is- keep on checking blog over and over and the same old post pops up- sucks! I know a couple of mamas that have probably been sitting on the refresh button all weekend to see their little angels's pics!! Lazy ol' Karen, not posting:) I WISH! We have been SO busy. Shoots, editing, a couple of personal catastrophes and my personal fave- my kids!!! So, without further ado- may I present some of my most wonderful clients....
Meet Hatcher and Aiden- 2 little cuties that kept me running. We went to the lake and had a fun "boy" shoot. I really love how these came out.


Too cute- these brothers are so close:)

The whole family! I had a difficult time getting all of them to smile at the same time. When all else fails- TICKLE!!!

It was so nice to finally meet you guys!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET MCKENNA!!!
Well, another grows up. One of my baby planners has gone and turned 1. This sweet family has been with me since her 3 month shoot. We had such a great shoot- check out the little cutie-
Mom and Dad have a wall of large BW pics and I always keep in mind the next to add to their collection...

LOVE the Frankenstein walk!


i have 2 more to share, but I have got to go make dinner! Lily has just threatened to make herself a PB&J.

1 comment:

April said...

Thank you for these amazing pics!! Can't wait to see the rest!!