.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, May 12, 2009

AWWWW K.J....

I had the pleasure of meeting 6 month old, KJ and his sweet parents this morning. Little guy was so cute and so chilled! Daddy had a way to get the smiles out of him quick! So, while mom and I would be making ear shrieking noises, dad would run over from whatever he was doing and make KJ smile. We took advantage of this once per pose:) What a great family! Here is the fun little guy with his awesome smile (in his precious birthday suit!)-

I am a huge fan of the "what the heck are we doing out here" look (very common for 6 monthers)-

Mom liked my famous chair. So did KJ-

Such a great family to spend my morning with. Thanks, guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Love, Love, Love my pictures...the grandmothers did too!! Sending my sister in-law your way...Thanks for everything...Katy