.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, May 29, 2009

Cute Maternity...

I had the most adorable preggo mom last night. They have a precious 14 mo old named Anna Claire (pardon me, if the spelling is off) I got some beautiful shots of mom on her bed and some sweet, fun shots together. I just love what we got and cannot wait to meet Anna's little brother in 7 wks or less!! Nice to meet you guys:)
Doesn't she look amazing?

The whole fam-

And Anna Claire, whose blond curls, blue eyes and fun personality made me love her!

No comments: