.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, May 08, 2009

Girls...

It has been so long since I have worked with little girls (it seems like!) I had such a nice day with my 2 shoots. Weather was on our side- thank goodness. I am hoping it holds out for my morning shoot (with 2 more precious girls)
I met with my little Baby Planner, Jenna, this morning. So, this little thing has decided to crawl AND pull up all bf the age of 7 mo! She was amazing me with her tricks. She was such a dollbaby, as usual. I just love her pics!



This afternoon, I met with Jordan. I have known Jordan for a few years now and she never ceases to blow me away with her beautiful, brown eyes. Mom wanted a formal portrait of her, so we pulled out some of grandmother's pretty furniture at their gorgeous home and did formal "PictureLily Style!" Here is one that just caught my eye- kind of more on the fun side.

Then, we went out on the back porch (which, technically, could be called a veranda??) and I got this lovely face shot.

I have one or two more of those with different expression. Now, see, last time I took pics of just her, I got a great face shot. I get SUCKED into those eyes, I tell ya!!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Just beautiful Karen!