.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, May 03, 2009

Just Call Me...

the BOY photographer! Here are more precious babies-
Met with little, Mason, today. He was a doll! So tiny and so cute. I LOVE the shots we got!!!

Ahhh...


Then, I ran to grant park, where i met Dylan, Mommy and Gaga (not sure how you spell that!) Dylan is 4 mo old and I had the pleasure photographing him and creating his newborn birth announcements. He has gotten so big. Still has those sweet lips and awesome eyes!!

We thought he would flip the basket over, he was so active!

Big smiles (why I love waiting until 4 mo for 3 mo pics)

My back is so much better thanks to the steroid pack and heat/ice. Now, I just need to be careful not to mess it back up! Thank you to all the well wishes!!
Almost forgot- My little spaghetti monsters...


1 comment:

The Beckhams said...

Hey girl! I know I passed on the pregnant belly shots, but I definitely want in on newborn pics if you come back to do them!!!!