.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, March 02, 2009

Back to Work...

We had a great weekend in Pawleys Island, SC with our family. It was the quickest trip ever! We got caught up in the nasty weather on the way home and both of the kids were sick, so I am trying to take deep breathes! I did not get to post from my 2 sessions bf I left, so here we go!
First, I met little Sara Beth for her first official photoshoot. She was such a sweetie and mom and dad are doing such a great job. Here is the little sweetheart-
Photobucket
Here she is with mom and dad- they make it look so easy- right??
Photobucket
Then I ran down the road to see Sean. He is one of my 9 mo baby planners. Such a smiley guy- love him!
Sean
Sean
I have to get back to work, but I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the snowday:)

No comments: