.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Do I Let my Guard Down?...

Hmmmm...
Hayes
Well, Miss Karen did take this beautiful picture of me without a smile... And then, she put me in the amazing light. I will loosen up a little for that...
Hayes
I mean, if I keep this up, maybe they will take me to Karen's house and let me play with Morgan's vintage looking firetruck... Oh- Mommy made me smile!!! Shoot- they caught it!!!!!!
Hayes
I heard Miss Karen say that they got some great pictures of me. Well, of course- look at me - I am PRECIOUS!!!

No comments: