.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, March 09, 2009

Who Let the 18 Month Old Out...

18 month sessions are fun! And, I mean the kind of fun you have to wear tennis shoes and old jeans bc your knees get dirty! I have been photographing Carson since he was in mommy's belly and I was so excited to see him in all his Toddler glory:) An 18 mo session GUARANTEES this shot-
Caron
The back. With silliness and much patience, we can most of the time grab shots like these-
Carson
A little sweetness-
Carson
And a LOT of silliness!
Carson
I got so many of his running and jumping and showing all of his 18 mo tricks. I think he had fun...
And speaking of fun- Scott and I tried something new this weekend. Our friends from NY and their family are totally into Nascar- which I think is so cute considering that just reeks southern:) John is a firefighter in Atl and he and all his best buds have made an old school bus into a camper for 8. Complete with a bar and air condition. Then, there is a ladder that takes you to a platform on top of the bus and you stand there and watch the cars race around you. (along with some other scary sights!!) We had a blast! We stayed on the bus on Sat night and watched the race on Sunday. I will say, I am not sucked in, but count me in next time!! Pretty fun stuff:) Now, i have returned home to a full calendar and a computer that is about to spontaneously combust!!!! So- back to editing...
Here is a shot of the bus. I was going to post one of us, but I think I will save the agony- I was looking pretty rough!
Photobucket

No comments: