.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Success...

I met with sweet, Katelyn, last week and she gave me faces like this-

It was cold and little girl was not having fun! Well, she is not even 2- we go with the flow here at PictureLily. And the flow was Do-over!! So, we tried again... still got some sad faces, but that personlality that I saw deep down last time came out and was SHINING! She is such a doll! Check her out-


I think this one would make a great enlargement:) Just a neat pic of her. Thanks so much to Katelyn, Mom and Nana for a good morning:)
So, my brother in law and his wife live in CA. They are down for a visit for the first time in years. Along with them... our new nephew, Kane. At exactly 2 mo, this little guy is a pudgy, bundle of joy. We are all smitten with him! Chris has a huge tatoo on his arm with Kane's name and Bday in it, so I had to include that! Here are a few-

And bc they are like family, our friends, Troy and Nikki came over and I had to take a pic of our god son, Ayden. Look at this sweet face!!!

No comments: