.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wahoo- Spring...

I am loving our weather! Still a little on the chilly side in the mornings, but warm afternoons. I met with little, birthday girl, Ella, this morning at a farm. The second she got out of the car, I saw her fun personlity! She was smiling, clapping and waving. Happy girl! She made some of the cutest faces and not a fuss in sight. It was so nice to meet you guys- Happy Birthday Ella!!!

Her best princess wave- I think it is habit for her to wave, now. She has this trick down pat:)

No comments: