.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Mother's Day Sale...

A sale??? What??? Oh, yes! I have a little deal:) One of my clients inspired this sale. She emailed me and told me they want to do Mini Storyboards of their daughter for their moms for Mother's Day. Cute idea! Mom can put it on a shelf in the living room, frame it, put it on an easel or take it to the office. It is the perfect size; just right for a little nook. So, here's the deal:
BUY 2 MINI STORYBOARDS AND GET $10 OFF!!
That is $40 for 2 mothers day gifts! You can use pics from an old session or your current. These 5x10 minis are $25 each, but the deal is only offered when purchasing 2. Also, you MAY choose 2 different designs! It does not have to be the same to get the deal. Yes, I know, more work for me! But, I know that every mom is different and I want you to be pleased with the gift you give her! Dads- you can do this for your wife, if you like! I will keep it a secret:) If you choose to do this, please email me asap. I will not be designing this coming up week, so that limits the time. I will put a deadline on here when I can come up with one. PS- MOTHER'S DAY IS SUN MAY 10TH!!

This can also be made with 2 pics- one long horizontal and a square or vertical- lots of options:)

No comments: