.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Minis...

First "MINI" I want to share are my new "mini" Storyboards. They are a miniature version of the regular storyboards. As of right now, they only come in 5x10 inches, but I will be adding a square version soon. They are printed just like a print, but with a linen texture and is mounted on styrene (which is a hard plastic material). They are terrific for your office or a gift for Grandma! Space saver for all those cute pics you cannot choose from! You can rest it on a shelf or grab a mini easel from the craft store. I am looking into framing options, soon. This is not the best pic bc they are wrapped in plastic, but here is a 12x24 and a 5x10 storyboard together.
Storyboards
Cute??? Love them! They are $25 right now, so add it to your order:)
Now, MY MINI- Morgan. He will be 3 in April and he is just so much fun. Here is a little sandbox shot. I captured so many faces, but I was in a hurry, so I only picked 2.
Morgan

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh! I just love him!

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

He looks so much like your Dad in this pic!