.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, March 20, 2009

My Head is Spinning...

I had a newborn shoot for an old friend yesterday and I love so many, I cannot choose!! Addison was such a tiny doll and it was a joy to see Nicole as a mommy! We had a great shoot. Nicole has been a "blog stalker" (as I like to call myself and I love it when people admit they stalk mine!) for awhile now and I think it is so cool for her to have pics of HER sweet baby here!!! Without further ado...
Meet Addison Nicole:

Some mommy/daddy love-

Our creativity-

And props to my good friend, Liberty, for this (ahem, hehe) PROP. She gave me this awesome basket!!!

I came home from this shoot worn out! Scott and I watched our recorded LOST and I hit the hay. Only until I chugged my iced latte from McDonalds at 3:00 today, did I feel awake! Now, I have a family portrait to do of Scott's side of the family in my dining room. I hope I know what I am doing!! Hehe- using my dusty studio lights:)

No comments: