.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, March 26, 2009

Beautiful Boy...

4.5 month, Andrew, came to see me for a quick photoshoot. We had a regular shoot planned, but the weather said something different. So, I told mom, since the sky was not completely dark- bring him over here! We put him in my foyer and VOILA! pictures! He is such a beautiful boy with a great disposition. We will "reconvene" at a later time to get sibling and fam shots:)

1 comment:

Shelby Cooper said...

Thank you for all my sweet pics! It has been a joy seeing them with each new shoot! Can't wait for our next one.